Stuff For Sale
Appliances for Sale in Erlanger, KY50
Black and Decker WI-FI Enabled Slow Cooker. Brand new, still in the box. Only taken out to check it. Message me for availability and pickup details.
ASUS K53E 15.6in. (750GB, Intel Core i3 2nd Gen., 2.3GHz, 8GB) Notebook/Laptop -
HP 16GB RAM 1TB HD WiFi HDMI 6 USB Media Card Reader Slimline Desktop PC 260A010
LG LK430 G Pad F 7.0 8GB Quad-Core Processor, Android 5.0 (Black)
Apple iPhone 7S Plus, 64 GB, Dual 12 MP, 2.34 GHz, 7XT six-core graphics. LOADED
Apple iPhone 7 Plus Product Red - 256GB - (Unlocked) Model A1661 (CDMA + GSM)
Works perfect from remodel located at 12141 N. SANDERS RD FORT THOMAS Arizona
Lower and upper Kennedy toolboxes full of machinist tools. Calipers, inside and outside mics, dial indicators, scales, magnetic bases, combination square sets, drills and taps, pneumatic hand tools, etc.. Over $1,200 invested. 45015 google map | yahoo map
Hello, I have a white chambers Gas stove in good working condition with all of the accessories. Clean on the inside. There is some ware and tear due to being do old but not much. The stove was built somewhere in between 1939 and 1948. The stove is very heavy because the oven and other parts of the stove is cast-iron so if interested in buying will need help moving. If interested please reply Th...
I have a Kenmore front load washer and front load gas dryer. Asking $450.00 If interested please respond to this ad.
In fantastic condition. Being stored in a smoke-free, pet-free home. I ship via USPS to all U.S. addresses, including Military and U.S. Territories. Thank you for stopping by. Your business is greatly appreciated. Have a wonderful day! Track Page Views With Auctiva's FREE Counter
Antique "Hoosier-style" kitchen cabinet in attractive condition.. Estimated to have been built around 1910-1920. All original wood and porcelain top.Features: Roll top cabinet with tambour door, original flour bin, four drawers (including the bread bin with sliding cover), original wire racks for additional storage mounted on the inside of three of the doors, original wood kneading board. The c...
35+ refrigerator water filters some are kenmore, aqua crest, golden ice pure, waterdrop, and tier1. I have to say 80% are still new and sealed and the other 20% are as is. Selling as wholesale lot for somebody in the refrigerator business to save some money or to relist all these on eBay to make some money. Will be shipped FedEx this fills a 15x16 16 box full. Sold as is. Even more than in the ...
HDX FMM-2 Refrigerator Replacement Filter Fits Whirlpool T his premium water Refrigerator Replacement Filter fits in place of Whirlpool Filter 4 (UKF8001). Engineered with the power of 0.5 micron coconut shell compressed carbon block, this filter provides tremendous capacity to reduce impurities such as sand, silt, sediment rust, chlorine taste and odor that may be present in your drinking wate...
QP2-4.7 Start Relay Refrigerator PTC FOR Ohm 1 Pin Terminal Cooler Compressor 4.7 Ohm 1Pin Just replaces QP2-4.7 Features: QP2-4.7 Relay replaces only QP2-4.7 1 Terminal applications and is not intended to replace any other applications. Easy fix for a common problem with many mini-fridges, wine centers and beverage coolers! Very easy to install and replace your old part. Resistance: 4.7 Ohm Pr...
Very excellent condition and works very well.Has 2 adjustable wire shelves, one "fresh drawer" and one "crisper drawer"3 door shelves and a "butter keeper"The size is great for a smaller kitchen or apartmentIt would also be perfect for a basement or garage or man cave.Asking $150.00 or make offer.Available in the Cincinnati area. Pick-up only.Sold as is.
New Product Overview Midea s compact refrigerators are the perfect fit for any college dorm room, bar units and other locations that require compact refrigerator storage. With a unique line that offers ample storage space, offering 2 l door bottle storage great for juice containers, soda bottles and other tall/large items. The Midea 3.1 cu. ft. 2 Door Compact Refrigerator-Freezer is perfect for...
Whirlpool Refrigerator/Freezer with ice maker for sale. Only used for 3 years. Looks and operates like new. Local pick up only. Dimensions: 29"x 33"x 66"
Gently used college dorm refrigerator selling new at Walmart for $79
I have a Samsung Washer Guide DC61-01558A Assembly Silver Care Kit for Sale. Please see all pictures for details and contact me with any questions. Thanks. INTERNATIONAL Orders: Some countries impose duties/taxes on incoming items. If charged, these are the buyer's responsibility. If you re not sure if your country charges these charges please ask your local customs office prior to buying.
Post New Ad